Yesterday a friend and a blogger for whom I have great respect nominated me for the Liebster Award. Such appreciation of my work coming from a blogger I hold in high esteem means so much to me. I’m truly grateful for this nomination and for the way the blogging community has touched my life. For those of you who don’t know Dionysus Amber, she writes the most fantastic Haiku, Micro-Poetry and does a lot to contribute toward the freedom of Cetaceans and Orcas. You can find her here
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
- Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
- Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
11 random facts about myself –
- I’m mad about Poetry and good Scotch
- My interests change without warning so you never know
- I know how to do things I’ve never done before
- My mind wanders more than I should let it
- I’m lazy and I blame the Internet for that (lol)
- I carry a small notebook wherever I go
- I enjoy Bob Dylan’s music the most
- I can’t drive
- My favorite season is Winter, Oh! How I wish it never ends
- I like comedy shows – The Office, The IT Crowd, Mr. Bean and Faulty Towers are my favorites
- Fast food is my favorite cuisine
My nominations for the Liebster Award are (In no order of preference):
Questions I was asked –
My greatest achievement: My biggest achievement is yet to come
One change I would want to bring in this world : To be more willing to change myself
My favorite music genre: Country, Rock, most of the 60s stuff
One cause important to me: Environmental conservation
My passion: Poetry
My favorite book: Trying to Say Goodbye by Adil Jussawalla, one of my favorite poets
My favorite quote: Live and Let Live
My favorite cartoon: Road Runner
My favorite piece of clothing: Winter Clothes
One funny habit I have: Remembering old jokes and then laughing hysterically, especially when I’m at work, and then can’t help but laugh more when I try to stop myself
My ambition: To own a basement full of nothing but the finest in single malt scotch 🙂
- If you were immortal for one day what would you do?
- If you could travel back in time, what age would you go to?
- What is your favorite food?
- Mountain hideaway or beach house?
- Scary movies or happy endings?
- If you could throw or be in the craziest party what would it be?
- What can you never get tired of doing?
- Do you have a favorite writer or poet?
- What’s the one belief you hold closest to your heart?
- Do you like answering 11 questions ? (lol)