My blog could not have received a higher appreciation than being nominated for the Premio Dardos Award. Thank you Robin, your support and appreciation is a very kind gesture, one that would never rust with time. I’m humbled to be among the chosen 12 whom you selected to nominate for this award. For those of you who do not know her, Robin at witlessdatingafterfifty.wordpress.com writes about anything she can get her hands on, turning it into a damn good read. I find her work sparkling with original ideas and always look forward to what she has to write about. Please pay her a visit, I’m sure you would find her blog as engaging as I do.
Here are my Nominees for the Premio Dardos award –
1. Aionios – Short, sweet, and heart felt poetry. She specializes in showing deep emotion through less words, a quality I admire
2. Leonard Durso – Some of the most moving poetry translations. Meet Leonard, a prolific poet himself
3. The Chicago Files – Kindness and love reflects in all that she writes. Her work brings a smile and brightens my day
4. A Curious Mind – A little bit of everything can be found on his blog. Some of the best poetry I’ve read, quotes that I couldn’t agree more with and music
5. Trini Lind – She is a freelance writer who also writes the most lovely stories for children and poetry that I find really heart warming
6. Erika Kind – Blogging quotes of kindness that touch humanity with ways to better ourselves
7. Gaelic Dreams – A very talented poet whose poems are a journey to read
8. The Mobius Strip – Poetry that reflects deep emotions through vivid imagery. Often unrhymed, but marvels at being rhymed as well
9. Weggieboy’s Blog – Dougy and Andy, his two fun and adorable cats who keep him on his toes are the stars of his blog. I find it most entertaining to read about what they get up to each day!
10. Cindy Knoke – For the most amazing and breathtaking photography
11. Omnipop – Sharing his opinion through the written word, he writes on matters one can strongly relate to
12. Yeoldefoole – One of the first poets I started following on WordPress. His work shows honesty and courage. He is a skilled poet of all styles of poetry. But he does write the most fantastic Ghazals, which are a treat to read
13. Gogyoshi – I didn’t know what a Gogyoshi was until I found Steve’s blog. His poems are real gems that provoke a moment of aha.
14. Permacooking – Sharing healthy recipes and useful tips on how to reduce food wastage and conserve energy.
15. The Fires Inside – An accomplished writer, whose poetry passes great feelings of life and often times inspiring
On a side note: it was nearly an impossible task to bring it down to only 15 out of all the amazing bloggers I follow. Please do not think nothing more of it.
The rules for accepting and passing along this award –
Please create a post thanking the blogger who nominates you, should you choose to accept, with a link to their site, followed by nominating 15 bloggers whose work you deeply enjoy. If you wish to paste the Premio Dardos Award image onto your websites you may take it from this post above.
That said, I do not expect you to create a post participating to pass this award along because I do understand blogging is just a small part of our lives which otherwise couldn’t have been any less busier. Also, many of you may not accept awards, which again is perfectly fine. I only wish to convey my sentiment that your blogs are noteworthy and I always look forward to reading what you have to say.